What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
What types of cookies are there?
- Technical Cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: These show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies accepted by the regulations and exempted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies, and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
This website only uses its own technical cookies, not third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website and are detailed below:
Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your https://osomcode.com account.
Preferences: cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
I do not use third party cookies.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in general or particular to a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
- Cookie settings forGoogle Chrome
- Cookie settings forApple Safari
- Cookie settings forInternet Explorer
- Cookie settings forMozilla Firefox
Learn more about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as“Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.